NOT GUCCI BUT TOPSHOP

12 September

Us bloggers love designer fashion, but something we love even more? Dupes. Of course we would all love a classic Chanel bag or YSL makeup, however we aren't all millionaires...

Gucci released these amazing slip on loafers. The blogging world went crazy. Everyone was wearing them, at first I didn't know they were Gucci so I began to do my research to hunt these down. The loafers retail from £400-£600. Yep, completely out of my price range. So it got me thinking, surely I can find a nice pair that look similar but don't look like a complete tacky rip off. It didn't take me long to find a pair. Thank god for TOPSHOP.


Topshop never disappoint me, I love their jeans, I love their jewellery and I now completely love their shoes. The name of the pair I picked up were called the "Kylie Backless Buckle Loafer". They are a suede material which is different to the classic Gucci's but I like that. What I love most is just how comfortable they are! It's like walking around in the world's classicist slippers. I paid £52 for them which I think it an absolute bargain. The quality of the shoe is also great and I think they will last a long time. 



The only con of the shoes will be that I wouldn't be able to wear them when it's raining as I think, considering the material, it would ruin them completely. I'm trying to get the most wear out of them now before Winter fully approaches here in the UK. They are not a typical summer shoe, but I've been rocking them for months because they're so comfortable and backless. I'm not ready for Winter, Autumn please last forever!!!

These shoes aren't for everyone, I have friends who love them and friends who think they are the ugliest shoes ever. But don't be negatively influenced. They are unique and different, if you want to change up your style like I did then give them and go!

Below are some links to the Topshop site, I can't find my ones as they must have sold out but they do have the same style in different colours so check them out! :)


Love Elle 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe