ELLE'S MIXTAPE #1

02 October

Here is a collection of songs I've been loving lately and thought you might enjoy too. It's a very mixed bag, I know. From One Direction to J.Cole, my taste is varied. But I love them all the same :)

Somebody Else - The 1975
Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
Cruel - Snakehips Ft. Zayn
Concrete - Tom Odell
Wet Dreamz - J.Cole
False Alarm - Becky Hill
Kids - OneRepublic
Cornerstone - Arctic Monkeys
A.M. - One Direction
Starboy - The Weeknd
Super Rich Kids - Frank Ocean

Picture Source - Urban Outfitters

Come and follow me on Spotify, I update my playlists ALL THE TIME! https://play.spotify.com/user/1157228347 

I have Spotify Premium and I seriously recommend it if you love music. I love making playlists and love being able to listen to everything when I'm travelling. It doesn't use up your internet data, (which is PERFECT!), and you can manage all your favourite music from your phone! Bonus, if you're a student, you can get premium for £4.99 a month. (This isn't sponsored, I'm just helping you gals out!) x

Love Elle 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe