L'OREAL PRODUCTS

15 October

I'm a big fan of hight street makeup brands. As much as an I love treating myself to the occasional NARS foundation, I believe high street is the way forward. 

L'Oreal has been a brand I've grown up with. I feel like it's always been around. I remember being little and thinking that if you wore L'Oreal lipstick you were a classy, well-put-together woman. I aspired to be "the L'Oreal girl". Fast forward to now, Ellie at 20 (still wants to be "that girl"), uses L'Oreal products and LOVES THEM!

These products are a must-have in my beauty collection.

L'Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive Eva Lipsticks in Shade "Eva" & "Eva Longoria"
L'Oreal Infallible Matte Power 
L'Oreal Glow Face Mask

The Glow Mask has become a necessity for me now. Whenever my skin feels dull and lifeless I pop this on my face and I notice a difference almost instantly. It's cheap and effective and I highly recommend it to anyone on a budget. I will purchase this face mask again and again without fail!

The Matte Power has amazing coverage! If you had flaw-free skin I would say just wear this, however, I am not blessed in the flawless department so I use this to set my foundation. I only use it in places that I get shiny as I still want to have that natural look about me. (And I'm not a makeup artist, knowing my luck I'd look like a complete CLOWN!)





I love the Nude colour. It's a perfect "Everyday" lipstick that you can wear to work and not look too dressed up. It matches well with my skin tone and nearly matches the colour of my actual lips which is nice as it just enhances my lips and pulls my makeup together. Not everyone is a fan of a bold lip so I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep it natural.



Now, I'm not normally the kind of girl to wear a Red lip, as in all honesty, I get a bit self conscious that it looks rubbish and tacky. However, I took the plunge and tried it. I think this colour is perfect for Autumn/Winter and for a night out with the girls. A Red lip always seems quite festive to me, so maybe I'll recreate this look around Christmas time...which scarily, isn't that far away...Ho Ho Hoooooow many days?!

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you've tried out some L'Oreal products, let me know below!

Love Elle 
x


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18296137/?claim=erbbz55hauw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe