AVIATOR & AUTUMN FEELS

28 November

"STYLE IS VERY PERSONAL. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FASHION. FASHION IS OVER QUICKLY, STYLE IS FOREVER" - RALPH LAUREN

I have always been someone who has loved fashion but at a distance. I've always loved reading Vogue or stalking my style icons on Instagram. (Olivia Culpo, I lurrrrv you). As someone who has never really been slim, I would always overlook types of clothes I loved because I thought "it wouldn't suit ME". 

However, lately, I've been trying to care a lot less about how people look at me and how I judge myself, because sometimes I really am my own worst critic. I've always wanted to post outfit diaries as I love to read them myself. I've got a few events coming up and I've really branched out and taken risks with my style. I feel like I need to prove to myself that I can wear what I want and it doesn't matter what other people think. If I love it and feel comfortable that simply FUCK.IT


I thought today I would incorporate my new found confidence in my outfit and my love for photography. We shot in my local park and I thought I would get some cool shots of the area as well. I live in South East London and there aren't many cool places to shoot but this seemed like the perfect location as it holds plenty of memories and I felt really comfortable there.

Outfit Details
Jacket from MISSGUIDED (Currently out of stock sorrry!)
Culottes are from TOPSHOP
Trainers are ADDIAS (Obvs)
Sunglasses are PRIMARK
Bag is Gucci


Enjoy my awkward attempts at posing and my shots of the park that I think actually came out pretty nice! The camera I used was the Canon Powershot SX540 which is really easy to use and I love the Portrait mode which is wicked for shooting your face. Good lighting is always needed!!!!




Funny story, me and my old school friends got tipsy here when we were around 15. Fond memories, super classy!!






Love Elle 
x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe