STYLING "THE BAND TEE"

03 October


It's the trend that never went out of fashion. A classic t-shirt has always been a staple in our wardrobes, however, London Fashion Week saw a storm of women wear a "band t-shirt/graphic tee" better than ever!

Henry Holland's SS17 Fashion had me inspired. I love his collection of graphic t-shirts, slogans like "I don't smoke weed, I'd rather suck on Gigi Hadid" or my personal favourite "I'm yours for a tenner Kendall Jenner". They look so cool and easy to style as well as being provocative in their own way. 

I went to ZARA today and picked up an outfit that was inspired by the "band tee" phase. It's now acceptable to "dress up" a t-shirt and for it to be considered "stylish". THANK GOD! I have been an advocate for casual attire for years!


This is the outfit I have put together. (I will link all the clothes below!)
T-shirt & Jeans - ZARA
Bra - Primark
Shoes - Oasis


I ALWAYS tuck a t-shirt into high waisted jeans as I think it makes the outfit look a bit more put together and thought about. Obviously, not everyone is a fan of this look but I think it works. 


I love these shoes from Oasis, I got these in the Sale this summer and they are the perfect shoe to jazz up any outfit. They aren't too high which makes them a good transitional piece that every girl should have in their wardrobe! They look so good with any type of jeans, but I've paired them with an ankle grazer/boyfriend style jean as they seem to really be in fashion lately.

This is the kind of outfit I think I'll be constantly wearing this autumn. The tee from ZARA was only £7.99!! Complete bargain! I certainly will be on the lookout for some more cool band tees from now on! It's an effortless and affordable look that I think will look good on anyone no matter your size, as you can already see, I'm clearly not a size 6!

Examples of t-shirts you can get your hands on :) 
Henry Holland Graphic Tee - Gigi Hadid
Henry Holland Graphic Tee - Kendall Jenner 
Oasis - Shoes
Alternative - Shoes // Shoes
Bra Alternatives - #1 // #2

Love Elle 
x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love it, you just can't go wrong with jeans and a band tee!

    Elisha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ideal outfit, love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Explore the range of stunning readymade blouse at the online store of IndiaRush a

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe