OCTOBER FAVS

27 October

I've decided to bring monthly favourites to my blog as these are my favourite posts to read and watch on YouTube. I'm breaking it down into small categories and linking everything below so you'll be able to reference what I'm talking about easily.

Let me know if you enjoyed this post and if you want to read more...enjoy :)

S O C I A L || M E D I A
YouTube: clothesencounters (Jenn). This is my favourite person on YouTube, she has THE BEST style, seems so cool and genuine and I really want to bump into her when I'm in LA. Her videos are fashion based with beauty, Vlogs & Tag Videos mixed in there as well. Her editing style is amazing and she is gorgeous. If you're into fashion then Jenn is your girl.

Twitter: @BloggingGals - Now I might be the basis as I work with these lovely bunch of women, but I'm so happy to be able to assist with the running of this cool business. Zaineb, CEO of BloggingGals has created this amazing platform for bloggers to connect, grow their audiences and share content. If you are new to the blogging world then I recommend following us over on twitter and hashtag your posts with "#BloggingGals" for a retweet. (:

Instagram: @cakeofdreams - For someone who is currently trying to get her LA body, looking up pictures of cake seems like torture. However, these cakes are so gorgeous that I almost wouldn't want to eat them! (Still would, though...) This small business, set up by a women named Francesca deserves all the success. I've never seen cakes look THIS GOOD! She also makes gluten/sugar-free options if you require it. Check her out if you have a birthday or event coming up!

How prettyyyyyyyy

F A S H I O N || B E A U T Y

Bondi Sands Everyday Tan - Winter has officially arrived. I'm naturally pale looking so I want to maintain a summer glow all year round. I picked up Bondi Sands in Superdrug as I was so excited to see it finally being sold in the UK. I've followed their official Instagram page for a while now and the before and after results looked impressive. I'm really pleased with the colour it gives me. It's subtle but it's just what I need for everyday use.

Acrylic Nails - I don't normally get my nails done, but lately, I wanted a change. I went to my local nail salon and asked for acrylics. I know acrylics split opinion, but I've never had an issue with them before. I also browse Pinterest before deciding what I want. I decided on the "coffin" shape and I asked for a dark pink colour. I normally go for a classic nude colour but hey, I was feeling adventurous! I think I'm going to start getting my nails done more often as someone who is left handed, painting nails becomes more a chore than most! There is a website that I recently discovered called "Treat Well". If you want any kind of beauty treatment, just type in your postcode and it will come up with the nearest salons near you, if you book an appointment with them you can get loads of discounts!! Deffo going to try this next time!


"Mom" Jeans - Forget Skinny jeans for now, because this month all I've worn is "Mom" Jeans. They are so comfortable and I love that you can dress them up with heels or down with trainers. I have two pairs from ASOS, one pair in black and the other in blue denim. I wasn't sure of this style when they first became on trend, but I gave it a go and was so happy with the results. The jeans I have are high waisted (Obviously...) and they are highly recommended. See HERE

M U S I C

There are a few tracks that I've been listening to non-stop this month so I thought I'd share with you guys as well. I recently wrote a Blogpost entitled "Elles Mixtape" where I listed some of my favourite songs at the minute so go over there for a more detailed list if you're interested. Here are 5 songs I recommend to you:

Here I Am - Tom Odell (Btw, the video for this is SO good...Kevin Spacey!?)
Blow Your Mind - Dua Lipa (She is a MASSIVE babe)
Body Moves - DNCE
False Alarm - Becky Hill
Shout Out to My Ex - Little Mix (Their best song to date, no argument)


See you next month
Love Elle
x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those nails tho *heart eyes* x

    www.thestyleidealist.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe