WHAT'S IN MY BAG 2016

24 November

This post is a classic. I've watched so many people online do it, from YouTubers like Tanya Burr to Posh Spice herself. (Love you Vicky B).

I thought I would have a go at doing it too, how original. I love these kinds of posts as I think they are really personal to the individual, and let's be honest, I'm extremely nosey so this is a perfect, yet no intrusive way to see the kinds of things people love and carry with them...

So here we go, this is a quick: "What's In My Bag" post...Enjoy! :)
Soho Disco Bag - Gucci

I've never had a red bag before, all my bags are black or brown. I wanted something different. This bag can be used for everyday use as well as an evening bag. You can wear it off your shoulder or over. I'm obsessed with it. I wanted a change and getting a bright red bag a big fashion risk for me...I took the plunge and I'm loving it.

Bag Essentials:
Cardholder
Headphones
Small perfume - Taylor Swift's "Wonderstruck" try before you mock!
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection (Staple product!)
Makeup brush for touch up purposes
Lipstick


My cardholder is from Whistles, I got it at House of Fraser for £20. (Bargain!) 
I'm someone who rarely carries cash so a cardholder is perfect for me. It has 3 parts, a holder at the front, back and in the middle. Perfect for everyday use, and for a night out. Because let's face it, we don't want to be carrying around a massive purse in our clutch do we? Noooope. Thanks to Black Friday sales you can get your hands on this for £18.75 now...cheaper that I bought it for, I'm jel! Buy HERE


This is my most recent addition to my bag. I always carry some form of lip product around with me, whether it's a gloss/lipstick of vaseline. I have been searching high and low for Tanya Burr's "Pink Coco" lipstick since the summer. It has been sold out EVERYWHERE. I finally found it in Superdrug at Westfield the other night...might I add it was the last one there! (Rejoice!) It is the perfect nude colour, I'm obsessed and I know I'll end up wearing it on a daily basis. Thanks Tanyaaaaaa <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe