LFW WINNERS

19 September

I love fashion week, especially when it comes to London. I feel like the City is filled with a bigger buzz than normal. I've never been apart of it before however I always tune into the Topshop show as they stream it through a live feed. (Thanks technology!). 

As much as I love looking at the clothes on the runway, I'm also really interested as to what the people on the front row are wearing. (FROW if we're using fashion week terminology...lol). I think it's easier to get inspiration from the people watching the show as you can see their own personal way of styling the clothes. Women of different colour, shapes and sizes. 

I've put together some of my favourite looks from the weekend, covering some of the tops shows from Topshop to Henry Holland. 

Tanya Burr - Henry Holland

I have been a big fan on Tanya for years. I think over the past year her style has evolved dramatically and I'm obsessed with everything she wears. She always looks so classy and well put together. This outfit compliments her curves and she looks gorgeous. I love the graphic t-shirt trend and think it's a perfect way to make an outfit look effortless and chic.
Jourdan Dunn - SS17 Versus Versace show. 

I love Jourdan, I think she's inspiring for all woman who want to get in shape. You would never be able to tell this woman has had a child. You know she has worked hard to stay in shape and she always looks amazing. I don't think she is given enough credit. I love her look here. I think the colour of her outfit compliments her skin tone perfectly and her make up is very natural looking.

Actress Sarah Ellen & Blogger Caroline Daur at the Topshop Unique Show

I follow both Caroline and Sarah on Instagram and love their sense of style. Apart from both being completely gorgeous, I'm inspired by their style. I love short skirts paired with a pointed shoe. Bomber jackets will never go out of style and I love that Caroline is wearing a plain white tshirt with a cool choker. Accessories can always jazz up an outfit and make it more dressy!

Zayn Malik & Gigi Hadid - SS17 Versus Versace show. 

One of my favourite couples of the moment. Apart from seeming very cute together, they both have an amazing sense of style. At the Versace show Saturday night, Gigi pulled of the "sporty lux" trend like no one else. With her effortless loose curls and pretty eye makeup, this front row look seems to be the most comfortable outfit I've seen so far. No nip slips or up the skirt shots! Clever girl! I never have anything bad to say about Zayn. His style is simple and sophisticated, all he is missing is his signature leather jacket.
Pixie Lott - SS17 Markus Lupfer

 Pixie Lott has always been one of my style icons. I think she comes across someone who is effortless 'cool'. I'm insanely jealous of her legs as they look good in everything! She isn't afraid to be a little daring, and these glasses prove my point. The outfit in general seems accessible to everyone. This type of outfit is easy to recreate and it seems easy enough to be able to wear to dinner or even a night full of dancing. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe