CASUAL ZARA OUTFIT

29 December

I LIKE MY MONEY RIGHT WHERE I CAN SEE IT, IN MY CLOSET - 
CARRIE BRADSHAW

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Mine was very relaxed, ate too much and drank just enough! Now the madness of Christmas is over, I thought I'd get back into writing and post a little outfit blog for you all. Boxing Day sales are massive over here in the UK, but instead of stressing myself out, I hit the sales online. Because let's face it, sipping Prosecco in your PJ's while buying presents for yourself is so much more appealing then people shoving and standing in never ending queue. ZARA always do amazing sales, especially on Boxing Day. I purchased a few items and thought I'd put an outfit together for my blog. 

The shoes I got in the New Look Sale for £8! Incredible price and they are so comfortable, and high 5 for the nude colour, they go with everything! I have also photographed the current book I'm reading. Well I say current, I read this book on the Eurostar to Paris last summer, but I wanted to read it again because it made me feel all fuzzy inside. It comes highly recommended. Sweet Thing - Renee Carlino 

If you like the sweater, it's still in stock HERE :)
If only I wear a sophisticated fashion "blogger" who cleaned the mirror before taking the photos...Oh well, you live and learn I guess ;) The jeans are also ZARA (Obviously) and were down to £12.99, also still available HERE

I love bell sleeves, I think they make a simple sweater look more elegant and sophisticated.

  • These Primark face brushes are amazing! Completely affordable and work like a dream!
  • Current lipstick of choice is the gorgeous Tanya Burr's Lipstick in "Pink Coco". Perfect for every day and such a nice nude colour for any skin type.
  • I'm using L'Oreal's Fash Lash Architect Mascara at the moment, I can't give a review for it yet as I've only used it once so far...lol
Love 
Elle 
x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great and a beautiful dress. I love its simplicity and clean lines but a short length and defined waist are not a great look for me.Then midi shirt dress make me look thinner and taller.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe